Low VOC , Low Odor , High Definition , Less viscous and More Colours. For most of resin-based 3D printers.
- Store product indoors in black tightly closed containers at temperatures 5°C ~ 50°C.
- Easier to clean out by Alcohol bath. After the 3DP finishes a print, the piece needs to be cleaned.
In order to remove the excess resin, printed parts are soaked in a alcohol bath for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Finally, the part needs to be placed under UV light (either from sunlight or a UV curing box of some kind).
By the time your part is done curing, it will be nice and clean and dry.
- The resin will be fine as new for 1year.
- When using UV lasers or LEDs, the cure time is very fast, do not setup with too much curing time.
The resin should be post cured by placing in uv lamp or direct sunlight for the best properties after created a newly object from DLP 3D Printers.
If resin has sat for a very long time, please shaking before use to ensure color pigment is well dispersed, allow 5-10 minutes before pouring for air bubbles to dissipate.
Use protective eyewear and gloves when handling liquid resin and cleaning up newly created objects.
If you asking for more resins than 20KG please contact us.
3DP Color Resin 1200mL
- Brand: venuscreator
- Product Code: VC7666
- Availability: Out Of Stock