Castable resin + Investment casting
Lost-wax casting (also called "investment casting", "precision casting", or cire perdue in French) is the process by which a duplicate metal sculpture (often silver, gold, brass or bronze)
Process : Investment casting、Lost-wax casting
Color : Teal (Green-Blue/Tiffany-Blue)
Low VOC , Low Odor , High Definition , Less viscous and More Colours.
Special formula for most of home based DLP/SLA/UV Light Curable 3D Printing Systems.
- Store product indoors in black tightly closed containers at temperatures 5°C ~ 50°C.
- Easier to clean out by Alcohol rubbing.
- The resin will be fine as new for 1year.
- When using UV lasers or LEDs, the cure time is very fast, do not setup with too much curing time.
The resin should be post cured by placing in uv lamp or direct sunlight for the best properties after created a newly object from DLP 3D Printers.
If resin has sat for a very long time, please shaking before use to ensure color pigment is well dispersed, allow 5-10 minutes before pouring for air bubbles to dissipate.
Use protective eyewear and gloves when handling liquid resin and cleaning up newly created objects.
3 Container sizes 300mL/0.3KG/10.6oz/0.67lb , 600mL/0.6KG/21.2oz/1.44lb , 1.2L/1.2KG/42.4oz/2.65lb ,
If you asking for more resins please Contact us.
Castable 3D Printing Resin Hi-Definition- 1200mL
- Brand: venuscreator
- Product Code: VC2100-1200
- Availability: In Stock